Job Title:SUMMER OFFICE ASSISTANT / CAMPGROUND COORDINATOR
Coordinates with: Summer Office Supervisor
Job Scope: Seasonal position
Salary: $12.00 per hour (DOE)
- Provide excellent customer service and fair related information to fair-goers and campers.
- Check campers in and out of campground and operate campground software.
- Answer and redirect phone calls as needed with a multi-line phone system.
- Ticket sales using e-ticketing software.
- Ability to cycle to full time during fair-time
- Merchandise sales.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Excellent customer service.
- Experience working with diverse groups of people.
- Requires sense of humor, energetic personality, mature demeanor and pleasant attitude.
- Be organized and have good attention to details.
- Be a team player, self-motivated and able to work without much supervision (consistently exercise good judgment).
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds.
- Must be detail oriented.
- Must be available to work weekends.
- Willingness to be flexible and work under intense pressure at times.
- Ability to organize and work effectively with others.
- Ability to be flexible and multi-task.
- Genuine interest in the TVSFA.
- Ability to handle confidential information.
- High School Diploma or GED
- College Degree preferred.