Automobiles & Trailers Under 20’: $700
Trailers 20’-29’: $900
Trailers 30’+: $1,000
First Come, First Served. Payment given at time of vehicle drop-off.
BATTERY MUST BE REMOVED FOR STORAGE AND/OR METAL PAN PLACED UNDER BATTERY, ENGINE, AND ANY LEAKS!
It is Agreed:
- Battery must be disconnected.
- External propane tanks must be disconnected.
- Pan(s) must be placed under engine and any areas that may leak.
- Holding tanks/water tanks must be drained and winterized.
- Fuel tanks must be one quarter (1/4) full or less.
- The RESPONSIBLE PARTY will provide a copy of their vehicle insurance.Insurance must be in place and valid for the entire duration of storage. Vehicles will not be allowed in the storage building until a copy of the insurance is obtained.
- No access to the stored vehicle shall be permitted until removal date for safety and security of vehicles.
- Be sure to remove anything that might be needed during the winter. (Garage door opener, spare keys, etc.)
- Remediation for any contamination not contained in drip pans that, at the sole discretion of TVSFA, shall be charged to the responsible party at the rate of $50 or the cost of labor and materials, whichever is greater.
Storage dates are Tuesday, September 17, 2019 to Friday April 10, 2020 regardless of when the vehicle is put in or taken out. Please be mindful that vehicles are blocking each other in, so when called for removal of vehicle please respond promptly.
Vehicle Storage will be paid in full at time of vehicle pull in. _____
Vehicle Storage will be paid in 2 payments.50% at time of vehicle pull in & 50% by Monday February 3, 2020. _____
Vehicles will be removed by Friday April 10, 2020. Failure to do so shall result in a charge of $50 per day.Failure to remove after 10 days shall cause items to be deemed abandoned and removed. Owner would be responsible for any towing or impound fees if reclaimed.
The Tanana Valley State Fair Association (TVSFA) assumes no care, custody, or control over said property and assumes no responsibility or liability for said property.It is understood that the TVSFA carries no insurance of any kind on the aforementioned personal property for any loss due to any cause whatsoever.
The RESPONSIBLE PARTY must provide a copy of insurance for said property during the entire cold storage period and further agrees to indemnify and hold harmless TVSFA from any and all liability and claims of any nature.The RESPONSIBLE PARTY will have no cause of action against TVSFA for any damages and agrees not to initiate any action arising out of or in any manner connected with the use of the above described space or the fairgrounds or the property in general.
The RESPONSIBLE PARTY agrees to vacate the leased premises described in this lease contract agreement by Friday April 10, 2020 or be charged accordingly.