Three finalists will be chosen to paint 8’x8’ murals on plywood during the fair. Murals will be displayed on the outside of the Kiwanis building. All mural proposals must be drawn out and submitted to the fair via www.tvsfa.org by July 1st, along with a few samples of past work and a description of what media will be used. Designs must be family friendly and may not include any explicit or negative words or symbols. Fair or agriculture related themes preferred, but not required.
- Finalist will have three days to paint their murals during the fair
- TVSFA will provide three day passes, one for each day that they are painting
- TVFSA will provide two 4’x8’ sheets of plywood primed with a water-based primer
- Finalist will be responsible for their own paint supply
- Winner will be announced Sunday August 7th
- Winner will receive prize of $100 and a season pass for 2023
Type of paint you will be using