Thank you for your interest in performing at the 2024 Tanana Valley State Fair! Please know that you'll need to submit a valid live performance video link(YouTube preferred) or link to your music via streaming platform to be considered to perform. Please read the official Rules below.
1. Please fill out ALL of the following information - incomplete applications will not be considered. Deadline for 2024 application and video is Saturday, June 1, 2024 no later than 4pm AKST. Late applications will not be considered. All acts will be notified via email no later than Friday, June 7th, 2024.
2. This application is for performance on either a "free" stage, an "on grounds (stationary) act" for compensation, or a "roving" act for compensation.
3. Tanana Valley State Fair shall be regarded as "TVSFA" for this application.
4. This is an application for an opportunity to perform. Submission of this application does not guarantee the performer or their agent a booking at the TVSFA, nor does it constitute any agreement with TVSFA to provide space, services or compensation.
5. The parties agree that the participant, and any agents and employees of participant, in performance of this application shall act and are acting in an independent capacity and not as officers, employees or agents of the TVSFA.
6. TVSFA is not responsible for loss or damage to property of participant.
7. Participant hereby waives all claims and recourse against the TVSFA, including the right to contribution for loss or damage to persons or property in any way connected to this application, and shall indemnify, and hold harmless TVSFA from all claims due to any acts or omissions.
8. Participant shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless TVSFA, its officers, agents, and employees from any and all claims, suits or actions of every name, kind and description brought forth from, or on account of, injuries to or death of any person including, but not limited to, workers, and the public, or damage to property resulting from the performance of this application.
9. All acts must be "family oriented" and appropriate for all ages. No exceptions.
to include Apple Music, Spotify, etc