What are the Current Office Hours? Closed until January 13, 2020
Available by appointment. Call 907-452-3750 and leave a message or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are also closed January 20-24 for staff development.
1. How do I enter items in the Fair? That's easy. You have to have an Exhibitor ID and that can be obtained at the Summer Office starting July 8th. Once you have your Exhibitor ID, you can enter items to be judged at the Fair. You can call the Summer Office at 451-5578
2. What if I can't remember my Exhibitor ID? Stop in the Summer Office and we can look your name up and give you your ID.
3. Can I camp at the Fairground?
There is no camping or overnight parking at the Fair in the parking lots. There is a camp ground located next to the Fairgrounds and you can call them and see if they have a spot available. The phone number for the camp grounds is 907-456-7956 or visit their website at http://www.fairbankscampgroundandrvpark.com/
4. How do I enter my animals? You must come on July 28 between 1 and 6pm and go to the Largen Barn. The staff there will answer all your questions. Do Not bring your animals on July 28.
5. How do I find out what's going on during the Fair? Check us out on the Event page. There you will find all kinds of activities for kids, entertainers, contests and Livestock/Equine events.
6. Parking - Parking at the Fair is free. If you would like to avoid the Fair parking lot, park at Randy Smith Middle School and ride the Laid Law Bus shuttle. The shuttle will run from 6 pm to close every day.